Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simply tasty beef and broccoli. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simply tasty beef and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli:
- Take 2 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1 lb of organic broccoli (bag).
- Prepare 1 lb of baby bella sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 c of low sodium soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 4-5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 3 tbs of corn starch.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper.
- Get 1 tbs of siracha.
- Take 1 tbs of honey.
Steps to make Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli:
- Cut flank steak with grain into 2-3 inch long sections, then cut against grain at diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix cornstarch and three tbs water together and then pour and mix over sliced meat..
- Mix soy sauce, siracha, ginger, red pepper and garlic in bowl. Pour 3/4 over meat and marinade 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile blanch broccoli (remove before it gets soft).
- Sauté onions for 3-4 minutes in avocado oil, add mushrooms and sauté until soft. Remove from pan..
- Sauté steak. Add rest of leftover sauce. When cooked through add broccoli, onion and mushrooms. Stir all together..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simply tasty beef and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!