Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato & celeriac gratin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & celeriac gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & celeriac gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at beating back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & celeriac gratin recipe. To make potato & celeriac gratin you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato & celeriac gratin:
- Take 1 of celeriac.
- Get 5 of potatos.
- Prepare Handful of pine nuts.
- Prepare Handful of walnuts.
- Provide 250 g of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 250 ml of oat milk.
- You need to taste of nutmeg.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Potato & celeriac gratin:
- Wash and cut celeriac potatoes in 1cm thick slices and place in alternating layers in a baking tray..
- Mix eggs and oat milk and pour over celeriac / potatoes..
- Roast pine nuts in pan until gold brown. Chop walnuts in small pieces. Sprinkle both nuts over celeriac / potatoes in tray..
- Crate cheese and sprinkle on top of all other ingredients..
- Use nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste..
- Preheat oven at 200C and place tray inside for 30min..
In Victoria, potatoes are at their peak between May and August. So tasty, this potato salad will have everyone begging you for the recipe! This is a very yummy potato bake that I always get requested to bring for Christmas or any other family get together. Best of all its really easy to make. You can really put pretty much anything between the layers, but I think an onion type flavour and a bacon.
If you find this Potato & celeriac gratin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.