My Slow cook Beef & Broccoli Bake.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my slow cook beef & broccoli bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Slow cook Beef & Broccoli Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Slow cook Beef & Broccoli Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my slow cook beef & broccoli bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Slow cook Beef & Broccoli Bake:
- Get 400 g of Beef cut chunky.
- Take 2 of handfulls of Broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Beef Stock mixed in boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veg stock mixed in boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cornstarch mixed in a little cold water.
Instructions to make My Slow cook Beef & Broccoli Bake:
- Heat up the slow cooker.
- Add everything except the Broccoli and cornflour. And stir in to mix.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Add the Broccoli then cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Add the cornflour and stir when it thickens serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my slow cook beef & broccoli bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!