Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tacofiesta leftovers cornbread tamale pie type thingy. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tacofiesta leftovers cornbread tamale pie type thingy using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy:
- Make ready of My Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1490085-buttermilk-corn-muffins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped roasted or canned green chilies, well drained (I used the fire roasted jalapeños leftover from our party).
- Make ready 4 cups of shredded carnitas or pulled pork. If pork wasn't cooked in a sauce, you can mix it with 1/2 to 3/4 cup salsa of choice.
- Prepare 2 cups of refried or stewed beans.
- Get 2 cups of shredded cheese (I used cheddar because that's what I had in the fridge.).
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, cut into 1/8" thick slices.
- Take 1 (16 ounce) of tub of sour cream or Mexican crema agria to serve on the side.
Instructions to make Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy:
- Preheat oven to 400F..
- While oven is preheating, make Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter and add in green chilies..
- In a 9"x 13" casserole or baking dish, layer the pork first, then beans, then cheese..
- Spread batter evenly over the layered ingredients and bake on center rack for 20 minutes..
- Brush the top of cornbread with buttermilk (or just run a stick of butter over the entire surface area), dot with jalapeño slices, and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the casserole comes out dry and clean indicating that the batter has baked through..
- Serve with sour cream on the side..
- Enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tacofiesta leftovers cornbread tamale pie type thingy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!