Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry:.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste /curry:. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry: is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry: is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste /curry: using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry::
- Take 1 tablespoon of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 3/4-1 inch of Galangal.
- Make ready 4 sticks of Coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 of small size Onion.
- Take 8-10 of Green chillies.
- Make ready 2 of Lemon grass bulb.
- Get 1 of Pink salt.
- Make ready 3 of young Lemon leaves.
- Prepare as required of Vegetables – Choice of yours (I have used Broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, carrot, beans and baby spinach).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Green curry paste.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tetra pack of Coconut milk.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Get 8 of Basil leaves.
- Get 2 of Red bird eye chillies (optional).
Instructions to make Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry::
- For Green curry paste :Slice ginger, galangal, onion, green chillies. Mine was home grown heirloom variety, which is less spicy. If your chilli is spicier, please remove inner seeds..
- Remove outer stiff cover from the lemon grass bulb. Then slice it and keep it ready.Put everything in the mixer jar and make a paste by adding very minimal water. Store this paste in an air tight bottle. This portion suffice for twice..
- How to make Curry: Chop veggies, dice onions and separate each layer and keep aside.Heat oil, add onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add chopped veggies and fry for a while.Add green curry paste, salt, sugar and fry until raw smell vanishes..
- Add water and boil, until veggies are half cooked. Add Coconut milk and give only one boil. Garnish with basil and red tiny chillies and serve with small grain rice..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste /curry: recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!