Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kofta Kebobs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kofta Kebobs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kofta kebobs recipe. To make mike's kofta kebobs you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Kofta Kebobs:
- Get of Kofta Meat.
- Provide of Regular Ground Hamburger Meat [do not use lean meat].
- Provide of Ground Lamb Meat [do not use lean meat].
- Use of Each: Fresh Cilantro & Parsley [chop extra cilantro for.
- Prepare of White Onions [fine minced].
- You need of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Get of Fresh Mint [minced].
- Get of Each: Black Pepper – Salt – Paprika – Cayenne Pepper – O.
- Provide of Each: Ground Ginger – White Pepper – Red Pepper Flakes -.
- You need of Bread & Utensils.
- Use of large Tandoori Naan Bread Packages [2 per package].
- Use of Flat Metal Scewers.
- You need of Kofta Serving & Garnish Options.
- Take of small White Onion [extra thin sliced].
- Provide of small Purple Onion [extra thin sliced].
- You need of small Fresh Tomato [thin sliced].
- Prepare of Grilled Yellow-Red-Green Bell Peppers [thin sliced – raw or pa.
- Use of Fresh Cilantro.
Instructions to make Mike's Kofta Kebobs:
- Make your Tatziki Sauce and let chill. My recipe can be found in the link below..
- Clean and preheat your gas grill or clean and light your charcoal grill. Authors Note: Charcoal will offer you much more flavor in your meat..
- Chop up and mix everything called for in the Kofta Meat section together very well. Refrigerate meat for at least one hour..
- Mold meat into five, 6"long x 1" wide, cigar shape forms as pictured..
- Mold meat around your scewers tightly using tap water to moisten the outside of your meat if needed..
- Grill meat for 8 – 10 minutes total. Try not to flip meat until the top side begins to firm and can hold up to a turn. Gently turn your meat [repeating] and grill until done..
- Grill Naan Bread until you can see score marks on the bread and a slight crisp. Do not over-grill as you'll harden your bread..
- Serve whole pieces of meat on Naan Bread with Tatziki Sauce, fresh Cilantro and any other additions listed..
- Mad greek rice recipe.
- 2 Packages Uncle Bens Rice Chicken Flavor bags. Tear a small hole in each bag and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Chop 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro and add to rice. Sprinkle a few dashes of Cumin on top and add 1- 2 tbsp salsa or chili sauce and mix. Sprinkle a few more dashes Cumin, mix and serve. Garnish rice with fresh Cilantro..
If you find this Mike's Kofta Kebobs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.