Beef and Broccoli. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef and broccoli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Beef and Broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Beef and Broccoli is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef and broccoli using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Get of Beef.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of Top Blade Steak.
- Get 1 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Broccoli.
- Make ready 2 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok!
Steps to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Mix soy sauce with crushed red pepper, ginger, cumin, and garlic in a large bowl..
- Add steak to bowl and set aside to marinade..
- Toss broccoli in vegetable oil with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water and place on stove on high heat..
- Cook broccoli with lid on pot while regularly stirring. Do not allow broccoli to burn. If all the water evaporates, add a bit more. Do this until the broccoli starts getting soft. Do not overcook..
- Add steak and marinade to broccoli. Continue to cook in the same fashion. Keep the lid on the pan, stir regularly, and add water is no more is left..
- Cook until broccoli is fully done. Verify the steak is also done. Thin top blade steak should not take long to cook and should be done by the time the broccoli is done..
I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there Chinese Beef and Broccoli. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Beef and broccoli is a popular dish that you can find at many Chinese-American restaurants, but it's also super easy to make your own! This fast, one-dish meal is perfect served with a pot of rice. Beef and Broccoli recipe – this hearty Asian dish is made with tender strips of hearty steak and nutritious, fresh steamed broccoli, then it's finished with delicious sweet and savory sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef and broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!