Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pea salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pea salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pea salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pea salad recipe. You can cook pea salad using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pea salad:
- Take of Large ring noodles.
- Take of peas(drained).
- Provide of scallions cut small.
- Provide of eggs diced up.
- Provide of Salt pepper and fennel season.
- Prepare of mayo.
Steps to make Pea salad:
- Boil eggs and peel.set to side.
- Get your large ring noodles and boil.dont over boil you dont want them mushy😜.
- Once they finish boil strain under cold water and set to side..
- Now take take scallions and slice small and put in a bowl..
- Next take eggs and chop up some not to small want texture.then add to same bowl.
- Then we will add are peas to bowl..
- Now we will add remaining ingredients salt pepper and fennel season to bowl with your 1/12 cups of mayo and gently fold all together untill mixed well..
- Once mixed cover bowl and refrigerate and and let get cold..
- Once set in fridge for awhile it is ready to eat..
For a subtler onion flavor, soak onion slices in cool water, then thoroughly drain before folding. This green pea salad is as pretty as it is flavorful, with bright green peas, shredded carrots, red bell pepper, red onion, and celery. Use a combination of red, yellow. This chilled pea salad is made with frozen peas, smoked almonds, water chestnuts, and a hint of curry. It's a great addition to your summer salad recipe collection.
If you find this Pea salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.