Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef and broccoli stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beef and broccoli stir fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Prepare 350 grams of beef tenderloin, cubed.
- Prepare 150 grams of broccoli.
- Prepare 50 grams of onion, diced.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Get 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
Steps to make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add in the beef, tomato ketchup, honey, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix it well..
- Add water. Stir it occasionally until the liquid half reduced. Add broccoli. Stir it for a minute or two, but if you like your broccoli softened, cook a little bit longer. Serve it with rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef and broccoli stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!