Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, authentic and easy thai green curry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have authentic and easy thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Get 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- Make ready 1 of Eggplant.
- Take 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Take 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Get 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Take 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Make ready 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Steps to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!