Thai Green Curry.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai green curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Thai Green Curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai green curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Make ready 300 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Get 3 of Eggplants.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 5 of Green and red bell peppers.
- Take 50 grams of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 400 grams of ♪ Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of ♪ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ♪ Sugar.
- Take 2 of leaves ♪ Kaffir lime leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of ♪ Shrimp paste (if available).
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 12 pieces and soak in water. Cut bell peppers in half, take out the seeds and cut into 1 cm pieces. Mince bamboo shoots. Cut the chicken thigh into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan and sauté chicken cubes with the skin on the bottom. When the chicken is lightly browned, turn it over and let it cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked, first add eggplants, then bamboo shoots, and lastly some bell peppers. When they are cooked, take the pan off the heat..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a slightly large pot and stir in the green curry paste over low heat until aromatic. Once fragrant, add the ♪ marked ingredients and let it boil..
- When it comes to a boil, add cooked chicken and vegetables and let it boil again to finish!.
- I used this paste and coconut milk. I recommend using coconut milk from a bulk supermarket because it is cheap and creamy. The Carrefour chain of supermarkets carries cheap curry paste..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!