Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s mocha carpet custard pudding recipe. You can cook whosayna’s mocha carpet custard pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding:
- Get 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of Whip cream.
- Use 2 cups of Thick Coffee Custard (boil 2 cups milk with, littlel sugar, 1 and 1/2 tsp coffee powder and 3 tbsp custard powder, stir it till it boils remove from flame and cover it).
- You need 2-3 pkts of Digestive Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate bar (any plain choc like dairy milk or flakes).
- Get 2 tbsp of Desiccated coconut.
- Take 1 small pkt of Choc biscuits (i use Oreo biscuits).
- Get 1 tsp of Gelatin soaked in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Espresso Coffee (1/2 cup hot water and 1 tsp coffee powder).
- Get 1 tbsp of ) 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding:
- 1) Crush half of digestive biscuits from 1 pkt and crush half pkt oreo biscuits both keep aside. 2) Beat whip cream till peaks are formed fold in condensed milk, essence and gelatine mix well. 3) Keep the bowl in freezer 4) Lay (whole) digestive biscuits in a med sized casserole 5) Make another layer of digestive biscuits, the entire base should be covered with biscuits 6) Then sprinkle espresso coffee on it 7) Pour coffee custard on biscuits and level it..
- 8} Then lay digestive biscuits on custard, just one layer covering entire custard layer..9) Sprinkle espresso carefully on biscuits. 10) Pour cream mixture on biscuits, level it. 11) Top up with pattern of carpet (using crushed biscuits both digestive and oreo biscuits with dessicated coconut and grated dairy milk or flake chocolate crumbs. can make any carpet design you like 12) Put cling film and let it set in fridge for 4-5 hrs or overnight..
Serve as pudding cups or add other layers. Coffee flavoured custard served topped with white and dark chocolate chips. For more recipes related to Mocha Custard checkout Cappuccino Mug Cakes, Mocha Marble Cake, Tiramisu Waffle, Coffee Chia Pudding – SK Khazana. Dessert Dinner Party Birthday Chocolate Pudding Vegetarian Cakes Winter Comfort Food Easy. Serve with vanilla ice-cream, cream or custard.
If you find this Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.