Thai Green Curry.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai green curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Green Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Thai Green Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Take 1 of chicken breast diced.
- Take 1 of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 pack of baby corn.
- Get 1 of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 handful of bamboo shoots.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Prepare of Lime, to garnish.
- Prepare of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!