Chicken Thai green curry.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken thai green curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Thai green curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Thai green curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- Take 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 8-10 of Green coriander roots.
- Take 1 1/2 inch of Galangal or Thai ginger.
- Make ready 6 of Thai green and red chillies.
- Take 1/2 of Kafir lime.
- Prepare 2 of Kafir lime leaves.
- Get 3 of Lemon grass sticks.
- Get 1 of Carrot diced.
Steps to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- 1 cut chicken breast into small pieces..
- Make a paste of Thai ingredients of green curry. Lemongrass roots. Thai ginger. Chillies kafir lime leaves (2) coriander stems..
- In a pan add oil. Add green curry paste. Fry it for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Salt cook for 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and water. Add 2 kafir lime leaves. Let it cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots and juice of half kafir lime. Cook till chicken becomes tender. Serve with jasmine or plain steamed rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!