Thai Green Broccoli Beef.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai green broccoli beef. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Broccoli Beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Thai Green Broccoli Beef is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have thai green broccoli beef using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Broccoli Beef:
- Take 1/4 of broccoli.
- Take 50 grams of of green beans.
- Get 400 grams of of diced beef.
- Take 1 can of or jar of thai green curry cooking sauce.
- Make ready 1 small of amount of vegetable cooking oil.
Instructions to make Thai Green Broccoli Beef:
- Boil a half pint of water..
- Chop broccoli and green beans..
- Add veg and water to a microwave safe container..
- Add beef to wok and lightly coat with oil then place on a high heat hob..
- Place veg into a microwave for 3 to 6 minutes..
- Stir beef for 5 to 10 minutes until all has browned..
- Drain of the juices from the beef and vegtables..
- Clean wok then add beef, vegetables and cooking sauce..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add to plates and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food thai green broccoli beef recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!