Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curried parsnip soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried parsnip soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried parsnip soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried parsnip soup recipe. You can have curried parsnip soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried parsnip soup:
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 3 of parsnips.
- Provide 850 ml of water.
- Take 1 of stock cube.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 1 of lemon juice and zested.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour (plain or cornflower).
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
Instructions to make Curried parsnip soup:
- Dice onion and parsnips. Add to frying pan with oil and cook for 5-10 minutes until veg have softened. Add garlic and cook 1 further minute..
- Add curry powder and chilli and stir on heat. Add flour and stir well. Cook 30 seconds..
- Crumble in stock cube, lemon rind and juice and slowly add stock while stirring..
- Boil for 5 minutes then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cool soup before blending until smooth. Then reheat to desired temperature and serve with bread or croutons..
A pint of milk enhances the creaminess even further, while our Medium Curry Powder adds the perfect balance of coriander, turmeric, ginger and fenugreek in a simple shake of the bottle. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add broth, water, potato, apple, curry powder, coriander, cumin and ginger; bring to a boil. Parsnip Soup As the days turn colder and the nights draw in this curried parsnip soup is a wonderfully warming meal! It is so simple and tasty!
If you find this Curried parsnip soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.