Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Prepare 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Get 15 of basil leaves.
- Get 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Take 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Take 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Get 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Make ready 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Get 1 of green tomato chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!