Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vickys baked spare ribs – dry rub style, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys baked spare ribs – dry rub style, gf df ef sf nf using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get of For the dry rub.
- Make ready 200 g of soft brown sugar.
- Make ready 25 g of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 20 g of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 15 g of low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 10 g of onion powder.
- Take 10 g of cumin.
- Prepare 10 g of mustard powder.
- Get 5 g of black pepper.
- Make ready of optional extras to taste, cayenne or chipotle pepper.
- Prepare of wet marinade.
- Take 5 tbsp of Dijon or other mild mustard – not hot mustard such as yellow.
- Take 1 tbsp of liquid smoke (optional but great).
- Take 12 of pork spare ribs (5 lbs worth).
- Get of my favourite BBQ sauce.
- Take 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Take 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 120 g of soft brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce – see my gluten-free recipe.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Steps to make Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the mustard and the liquid smoke together and rub all over each side of your ribs. This will help keep your dry rub on.
- Sprinkle the dry rub over the ribs and pat down to make sure it sticks well to the ribs. Turn and coat every side using all of the dry rub.
- Unroll some cling film and lay on your work surface keeping it on the roll. Put a wire rack on top that fits over a roasting tin and put the ribs on top, meatiest side up. I needed 2 racks as I had 12 spare ribs.
- Roll the rest of the cling film over the top and seal the ribs in. Put in the fridge to absorb the flavours for 1 – 2 hours. Any longer and the salt will start to draw too much moisture out of the meat.
- Line a roasting / baking tray with foil and put the wire rack of unwrapped ribs on top.
- Preheat the grill / broiler to medium heat and the oven itself to gas 3 / 150C / 300F.
- Grill / broil the ribs for about 5 minutes, until the sugar in the dry rub is bubbling and the ribs are browning on top.
- Move the ribs to the middle of the oven. Roast for 2 – 2.5 hours for spare ribs (1.5 – 2 hours for baby back ribs). Halfway through cooking, cover the ribs with foil.
- About 30 minutes before the end of cooking, mix the BBQ sauce ingredients together well and brush the ribs with the sauce, re-cover with foil, and finish cooking.
- The ribs are done when a knife slides easily into the thickest part of the rib meat. Let them rest, covered, for about 10 minutes then serve with more sauce if desired to ensure the kids make as big a mess of themselves as they can lol!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys baked spare ribs – dry rub style, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!