Vegetarian Thai green curry.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian thai green curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Thai green curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetarian Thai green curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian thai green curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Get 1 large of onion sliced.
- Take 1 large of carrot sliced.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper cut into stripes.
- Prepare 1 packages of asian stir fry vegetables.
- Take 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- Take 4 tbsp of ur favourite thai green curry paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 pints of jasmine rice.
- Make ready pints of cold water.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- In a rice cooker add rice and water and let it cook.
- In a large pan add oil carrots onions and peppers cook for 6 minutes, then add frozen Asian mix followed by curry paste and coconut milk..
- Cook for 10 minutes, serve on a bed of Jasmine rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegetarian thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!