Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef and broccoli with oyster sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef and broccoli with oyster sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce:
- Take 300 grams of Sliced beef for grilling.
- Make ready 1 head of Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of ● Grated garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of ● Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce:
- Lightly boil the broccoli. Season the beef. Mix all the ● ingredients and marinate the beef..
- Pour the sesame oil in a pan and fry the beef on high heat..
- When the beef is cooked, add the broccoli, then the oyster sauce. After a quick toss, it is complete..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef and broccoli with oyster sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!