My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my family's favorite pork soup with udon noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my family's favorite pork soup with udon noodles using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles:
- Make ready 2 of portions Cooked udon noodles.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sliced pork.
- Prepare 10 of cm Burdock root.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot.
- Get 10 of cm Daikon radish.
- Take 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of Japanese Leek.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- Take 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ※ Miso.
- Take 1 tbsp of ※ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※ Mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of ※ Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Grated ginger.
- Make ready 1 of Ichimi spice.
Steps to make My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles:
- Shred the burdock root finely and soak in water to remove the astringency. Slice the carrot and daikon radish into 5 mm half moons. Shred the shimeji mushrooms. Cut the pork into bite sizes. Slice the leek..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and fry the pork. After it changes colour, add all the vegetables except for the leek. After coating the vegetables with sesame oil, add dashi stock and cook until the vegetables are tender. Skim off the scum occasionally..
- Add the ※ ingredients, Japanese leek and cooked udon noodles to Step 2 and cook..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my family's favorite pork soup with udon noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!