Methi paranthe with chaas aalu Gobhi sabji, salad and halwa. How to make methi paratha: Clean the methi leaves and wash them Keep aside to let all the water drain off. In a bowl mix every thing. Make a dough using water adding little by littel and then leave the dough for resting.
Place rolled paratha on the skillet. After a few seconds, the paratha will start to change color and puff up. I also liked your salad shooter.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, methi paranthe with chaas aalu gobhi sabji, salad and halwa. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How to make methi paratha: Clean the methi leaves and wash them Keep aside to let all the water drain off. In a bowl mix every thing. Make a dough using water adding little by littel and then leave the dough for resting.
Methi paranthe with chaas aalu Gobhi sabji, salad and halwa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Methi paranthe with chaas aalu Gobhi sabji, salad and halwa is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi paranthe with chaas aalu gobhi sabji, salad and halwa using 38 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi paranthe with chaas aalu Gobhi sabji, salad and halwa:
- Make ready 1 bunch of chopped green methi.
- Get 3 katori of atta.
- Take 1 katori of chane ka atta.
- Take 1 tea spoon of ajwain.
- Make ready 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of oil.
- Make ready of For chaas.
- Get 2 bowl of dahi.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tea spoon of jeera powder.
- Make ready 2 tea spoon of pudina powder.
- Take 1 tea spoon of Kali mirch powder.
- Take of For halwa.
- Prepare 4 table spoon of malai.
- Get 1 table spoon of atta.
- Get 1 table spoon of besan.
- Take 1 table spoon of suji.
- Make ready as needed of Coarse grinded mix dry fruits.
- Take as per taste of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- Get of For salad.
- Get 1 of capsicum (red, green, yellow).
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of chopped beet root.
- Take 1 of chopped carrot.
- Make ready of For alu Gobhi sabji.
- Get 1/2 kg of cauliflower florets.
- Get 1/2 bowl of soaked peas.
- Get 1 of cut potato.
- Prepare as needed of Oil,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of jeera,.
- Get pinch of hing.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Red chilli powder,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder,.
- Take 1 tsp of Amchur powder.
I am looking at it right now on Amazon. You are using it and thats the biggest review. Methi Paratha Recipe, How To Make Methi Paratha Recipe. Methi paratha is an Indian flaky, flat bread made up of whole wheat flour and fenugreek greens or methi leaves.
Steps to make Methi paranthe with chaas aalu Gobhi sabji, salad and halwa:
- Knead the dough.
- Make chaas by mixing all the ingredients.
- Mix all chopped vegetables for salad mix with salt, Kali mirch and lemon juice.
- Take malai and add besan, suji and atta and roast till golden brown.
- Add elaichi powder, sugar and dry fruits and mix well.
- As it starts leaving ghee add boiled water.
- Mix well and let the ghee leave the sides.
Methi Paratha, a shallow fried traditional Indian flat bread prepared from fenugreek leaves, whole wheat flour and gram flour, is a healthy alternative to Simple Paratha and one of the best Indian breakfast recipe. Methi Ka Paratha is not just healthy but also easy to prepare and stomach filling too. Aloo methi paratha can be relished anytime of the day! Have this versatile paratha for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as an evening snack. aloo methi paratha are sumptuous whole wheat parathas stuffed with a delectable mixture of potatoes flavoured with fenugreek leaves, cumin. Methi Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Methi Paratha (absolutely delicious recipe of Methi Paratha ingredients and cooking method) About Methi Paratha Recipe: Parantha stuffed with the goodness of methi (fenugreek leaves) mildly spiced.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food methi paranthe with chaas aalu gobhi sabji, salad and halwa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!