Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Forest Cake (Schwarzwaelder Kirsch Torte) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Forest Cake (Schwarzwaelder Kirsch Torte) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black forest cake (schwarzwaelder kirsch torte) recipe. You can cook black forest cake (schwarzwaelder kirsch torte) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Forest Cake (Schwarzwaelder Kirsch Torte):
- Get 75 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Get 180 Grams of Sugar.
- Use 100 Grams of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Provide 50 Grams of Cornstarch (Speisestaerke).
- Use 140 Grams of Chocolate Bittersweet ( Kuvertuere, Zartbitter).
- Get (drained weight) 800 glass jar of Cherries from a Grams.
- You need 500 Millilitres of cherries Juice from.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Cornstarch , (levelled).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 100 Millilitres of Kirschwasser (Liquor).
- Provide 800 Millilitres of Cream Whipped.
- Take 3 Packet of Vanilla Sugar.
- You need 17 of Cherries (candied).
- Provide 100 Grams of Chocolate shavings , Bittersweet.
Steps to make Black Forest Cake (Schwarzwaelder Kirsch Torte):
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate with butter in a waterbath. Seperate the eggs. Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks. (Ref: See links & videos in Step 8.).
- Beat egg yolks with sugar till fluffy. Stir in bittersweet chocolate. Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder into the egg whites and lightly fold.(Ref: Folding -See link in Step 9.).
- Fill the mix in a baking paper lined springform pan. Preheat the oven at 175 degree celsius. Bake it for 40-45 minutes. Leave it to cool on a wire rack. After it is cooled, divide the cake twice horizontally (3 layers).(Ref: See video in step 9.).
- Pour sour cherries through a sieve and seperate the juice, mix corstarch with sugar and stir with juice until smooth. Bring the remaining juice to boil, add cornstarch and bring to a boil, add the cherries and let it cool slightly, and set it by pouring half of the cherry liquor (Kirschwasser)..
- Soak the the 2 layers of cake with cherry liquor (Kirschwasser) and distribute the half of the cherry mixture and let it cool and allowed to gel..
- Whip the cream until stiff with vanilla sugar. Place the first layer on the cake plate and spread quarter of the whipped cream on top. Repeat it with second layer and cover it with the layer of biscuit base. Flavour it with cherry water too..
- Brush the cake around with cream, fill the rest for decorating into a piping bag. Cover the edge and the surface with grated chocolate. Decorate the outside with 16 cream rosette and in the middle with a cream rosette and place a cherry on top of each rosette and the cake is done!.
- Melt chocolate http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/techniques/melting_chocolateBeat Eggwhites to stiff peaks http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/tools-and-techniques/how-to-cook-eggs3.htmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEfO4cL-yqM.
- Folding http://www.homebaking.org/glossary/old_glossary.html#.UpeoicRLM4wVideos : Cut cake into layers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHyGSrCm8c8.
If you find this Black Forest Cake (Schwarzwaelder Kirsch Torte) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.