Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy-to-make banana oatmeal pancakes recipe. You can cook easy-to-make banana oatmeal pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Take 3 tbsp of Oatmeal.
- Get 1/2 large of Banana.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (or cocoa powder or roasted soy flour).
- Use 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Get 5 slice of Sliced bananas (from the leftover banana above).
Instructions to make Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Combine the oatmeal, banana, cinnamon, and peanut butter in a mug cup..
- Using the back of the fork, mash the bananas and mix well for 2-3 minutes. It's okay if small chunks of bananas remain..
- Once it is well combined, add milk and mix again. The batter should have a thicker consistency than a pancake batter..
- Thinly grease a small frying pan about 18 cm in diameter with oil. Pour the mixture from Step 3 into a round shape..
- Slowly cook the pancake for about 4 minutes on low heat. Flip it over and cook for another 2-3 minutes. When it starts to brown nicely, it's done..
- Serve on a plate with sliced bananas and enjoy..
- The pancake is sweet if the banana is ripe, but have it with honey or maple syrup if you want more sweetness..
- The pancake in the picture is cinnamon flavored, but you can vary it by using cocoa, roasted soy flour, or tea leaves instead..
If you find this Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.