Mint Chocolate Chip Pie.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mint chocolate chip pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mint chocolate chip pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Take 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Few drops green food coloring.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of Andes candy.
- Take of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
Instructions to make Mint Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mint chocolate chip pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!