Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy zha jiang-style udon noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy zha jiang-style udon noodles using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles:
- Get 2 of servings Prepared udon noodles.
- Get 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Get 3 of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Green bell pepper (large).
- Prepare 10 of cm's worth Green onion (chopped).
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Red chilli pepper (sliced into rounds).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 250 ml of ○ Water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ○ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ◎ Sake.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Red miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◎ Doubanjiang.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of ◎ Tianmianjang bean sauce.
Instructions to make Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles:
- Stir-fry the chopped chili pepper, ginger and green onion in the sesame oil and vegetable oil. Add the ground meat and stir-fry. Add the shiitake mushrooms, coarsely chopped, and stir-fry as well..
- Chop up the bell pepper and add to the pan and stir fry quickly. Add the ○ ingredients, bring to a boil and skim off the scum from the simmering surface. Season with the ◎ ingredients..
- Finished! Serve the sauce on the side with the cooked noodles. To eat, dip the noodles into the sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy zha jiang-style udon noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!