Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice:
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- Get 5 of Green Chillies.
- Take 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 Tablespoons of ginger Shredded.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of coriander seeds Roasted and.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds Roasted and.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of coriander Fresh chopped stalks.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of coriander leaves Fresh.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Cups of Coconut milk Fresh.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Vegetable stock.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of Veggies Garden (Broccoli, mushrooms, carrot, tofu).
- Get to Taste of Salt.
Steps to make Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice:
- Grind the ingredients of green curry paste with little water. It should be of chutney consistency but finely ground..
- Heat oil in a wok on medium-high flame. Add the green curry paste and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the uncooked garden veggies. Fry for 4 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and half the water and bring it to boil on low flame. The coconut milk will split if it is on high. Simmer it for 5 minutes. Add salt and jaggery. Add remaining water if you find the sauce too thick. Boil it for further 5 minutes..
- Transfer in a serving dish. Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot with brown/jasmine/hibachi rice and a slice of lemon..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!