Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie:
- Make ready 1 packages of Oreo cookies.
- Make ready 16 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie:
- Finely crush Oreos using a food processor or blender, or by putting them all in a ziploc bag and a rolling pin. Mix crumbs with 8 tablespoons (one stick) of melted butter..
- Press into the bottom and sides of your pie pan (try to use a pie pan that is at least 1 and 1/4 in deep). Place in freezer for about 15 mins..
- Combine brown sugar with the remaining 8 tablespoons of butter (1 stick) in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly. After it begins to boil, continue cooking for 1 minute and then remove from heat. Whisk in slowly 1/4 cup of the heavy whopping cream and then let cool for 15-20 mins..
- Poor caramel mixture over the frozen Oreo crust. Return to freezer for approx 45 mins. (Want the caramel firm, but not frozen).
- In a saucepan bring the rest of the whipping cream to a simmer. Place chocolate chips in a separate bowl, then pour the cream over the chips. Let sit for a few minutes and then stir until a smooth, thick ganache forms..
- Pour chocolate over the chilled caramel layer, and refrigerate several hours (better if overnight).
- Garnish the top with a little sea salt if you'd like. :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!