Cranberry Cream Pie.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cranberry cream pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cranberry Cream Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry Cream Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cranberry cream pie using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Cream Pie:
- Prepare of CRUST.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chocolate graham crackers, crushed.
- Take 6 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Take of CRANBERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Make ready 1 of 3.0 ounce box cranberry jello mix.
- Get 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dryed cranberries, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped into small pics or grated.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Make ready of whipped cream.
- Make ready of red, white and green decorators sugar.
- Make ready of dryed cranberries.
- Get of cocoa power for dusting.
Instructions to make Cranberry Cream Pie:
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine chocolate graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until well blended.
- Press firmly into 9 inch pie plate bottom and sides. Freeze while preparing filling.
- MAKE CRANBERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Dissove jello in the boiling water, stirring until its all dissoved. Add dryed cranberries and stir. Chill in refrigerator until just cold but not setting up about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in cold jello cranberry mixture until smooth.
- Fold chopped chocolate into cranberry mixture.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks, add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat until cream holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture gently in 3 additions until a uniform color.
- Pile filling into prepared crust and refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate pie with whipped cream, colored sugars , dryed cranberries and cocoa poder before serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cranberry cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!