Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. You will discover that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys roasted parsnip nut loaf, gf df ef sf nf vegan christmas recipe. You can have vickys roasted parsnip nut loaf, gf df ef sf nf vegan christmas using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas:
- Get 600 grams of parsnips, peeled and halved.
- Prepare 100 grams of sweet potato, peeled and thickly chopped.
- Use 50 grams of potato, peeled and quartered.
- Provide 50 grams of swede, peeled and diced.
- Get 50 grams of spinach.
- Get 1 of onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped.
- Take 200 grams of carrot, peeled and grated.
- Take 200 grams of roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped.
- You need 60 grams of roasted hazelnuts, chopped.
- You need 40 grams of blanched almonds, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of parsley, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 of gluten-free breadcrumbs or porridge oats.
- Prepare to taste of Maple syrup / Agave / Honey.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas:
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and lightly oil a baking tray. Put the parsnips in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes then drain. Lay them on the greased baking tray and give them a drizzle of oil and honey or agave and bake for 20 minutes until just softening. Leave the oven on when done for baking the finished loaf.
- Meanwhile, bring the swede, sweet potato and potato to boil in salted water, then simmer until slightly softened and drain.
- Also fry off the onion and garlic in some oil until the onion is translucent, then add to the pan with the swede and potato.
- Cook off the spinach in some salted water for 5 minutes until wilted then drain and add to the swede pan.
- When the parsnips are done, add them to the swede pan with the spinach, parsley, lemon juice, nuts and grated carrot, salt & pepper to taste.
- (If you need to roast the peanuts and hazelnuts yourself do so before roasting the parsnip etc at gas 4 / 180C / 350°F until they turn a shade darker and the skins split. The skins will be easily rubbed off).
- Mash everything together well. You should be able to form a moist ball in your hand with the mixture. If it's too wet, add some breadcrumbs or porridge oats to the mixture. Season to taste, you may wish to add more honey/agave.
- Lightly oil an ovenproof dish or line with foil. Spoon the mixture in, pat down and cover with some more oiled foil and bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue baking for a further 15-20 minutes until the top starts to turn golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing and serve hot with a nice salad, green veg or with some boiled potatoes and vegetable gravy.
- You can also bake in a loaf tin or it's nice to put into individual ramekins or madeline moulds. Adjust the cooking time to 45 minutes covered and 15 uncovered if you use a loaf tin and reduce to 35 minutes total time if using individual mini loaf moulds.
- This is a bit 'all about the timing' but it's worth it. It's a great alternative to meatloaf.
If you find this Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.