Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Candy's Summer Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Candy's Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy's Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candy's summer salad recipe. To cook candy's summer salad you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Candy's Summer Salad:
- Get of I like to use Romaine chopped, (torn up by hand).
- You need 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- Take 1/2 cup of Black Raspberries.
- Provide 3/4 cup of or more of Grapes halved.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get of Red wine vinegar.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Shredded carrots.
- Use of Finely shredded cheese.
- Use 1 of red onion finely chopped..
Steps to make Candy's Summer Salad:
- Chop or tear romaine lettuce or your favorite lettuce Gently toss in Graphic halves, Sliced Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Add Shredded carrots, and finely shredded cheese. For my dressing I like to drizzle olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Dash of salt and pepper Fold gently to blend. My husband prefers Newmans Own Raspberry vinegrette Add your favorite Fruits veggies and salad dressing. This one is light and heathy.
If you find this Candy's Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.