Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry ripple cream pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry ripple cream pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie:
- Get 1 of 9 inch pastry pie shell, homemade or store bought, cooked and cooled.
- Get 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 16 oz of mascarpone cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unflavored gelatin.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Strawberry Coulis, my strawberry sauce recipe attached in direction step #8.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Take 1 of recipe White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction #10.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of colored sugar.
Instructions to make Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie:
- MAKE CHOCOLATE COVER PIE CRUST.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave just until melted, stir until smooth.
- With a pastry brush.paint crust with a thin layer of chocolate. Chill until set.
- Soften gelatin in 1 tablespoon cold water in small heatproof bowl for 5 minutes.
- Place softened gelatin in its bowl in a small saucepan of simmering water until clear, about 1 minutes. Remove from heat use while still liquid.
- In a medium bowl beat mascarpone cheese with vanilla until creamy.
- In a large chilled bowl beat cream until.soft peaks, add sugar and liquid gelatin and beat in.
- Add mascarpone to cream and beat in just until blended with soft but firm peaks, pour Strawberry Coulis into.cream mixture, recipe below, and swirl in to have a rippled strawberry through mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360450-strawberry-coulis-sauce.
- Mound into chilled chocolate covered pie shell, chill.at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below and colored sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry ripple cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!