Savory Sausage Stuffing.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, savory sausage stuffing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Savory Sausage Stuffing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Savory Sausage Stuffing is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook savory sausage stuffing using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Make ready 1 of Loaf Wheat Bread Rhodes ™ White or Dough , baked and cubed.
- Make ready 1 pound of sausage ground.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion medium , chopped.
- Prepare 2 – 3 of celery ribs , chopped.
- Get 1 cup of mushrooms sliced fresh.
- Make ready 1 cup of carrots grated.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of almonds slivered , toasted.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter , melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley minced fresh.
- Take 1 of egg , beaten.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sage rubbed.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Steps to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended..
- Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food savory sausage stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!