Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, italian sausage & rice stuffing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook italian sausage & rice stuffing using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing:
- Make ready 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Take 8 oz of pancetta or bacon.
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Make ready 2 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- Take 1 packages of peas.
- Make ready 6 oz of pecorino romano grated cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing:
- cook rice w water & set aside & let cool.
- cook ground sausage in pot & set aside leave oil drippins & set aside.
- dice pancetta & cook in oil drippins of sausage & set aside.
- dice onion & chop mushrooms & cook in pot with oil drippins.
- combine all ingredients in pot…add chicken stock …grated cheese..& spices & mix.
- this stuffing can be used as a side dish ..to stuff a turkey or chicken..to stuff a pepper or porta bella mushroom.
- stuff or place in baking tray & cook in oven until top of rice starts to brown at 350º.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food italian sausage & rice stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!