Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Summer Rice Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Rice Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Rice Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer rice salad recipe. To make summer rice salad you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Rice Salad:
- You need of Rice salad.
- Provide 3 cup of brown rice.
- Take of Balsamic dressing.
- You need 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get of vegetables.
- Take 1 large of cucumber.
- Get 10 oz of grape tomatoes (1 container).
- Use 1/4 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh basil.
Instructions to make Summer Rice Salad:
- Boil your brown rice. Whole grain or instant rice will work nicely. You can use couscous or pasta for variety. When done, put the starch in the fridge to cool..
- While the rice boils, add dressing ingredients into a mason jar or small Tupperware. Shake vigorously until mixed. Taste and tweak accordingly for a tart and sweet flavor..
- Peel and chop the cucumber to 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces. Slice grape tomatoes in 1/2. Chop basil into thin slices. Dice red onion..
- Throw all ingredients and dressing into large Tupperware and shake until mixed. Otherwise fold all ingredients with a large spoon until mixed together..
- Serve chilled. Should be enough for a large dinner party, BBQ with friends, or multiple meals. Great for a vegetarian main dish! Try it with raisins and a couple dashes is cinnamon for a Middle Eastern twist..
If you find this Summer Rice Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.