Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dates breakfast bars no sugar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dates breakfast bars no sugar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dates breakfast bars no sugar recipe. To make dates breakfast bars no sugar you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dates breakfast bars no sugar:
- Prepare of dates seeds removed. I used mejdool date.
- Prepare of walnut.
- Provide of almond.
- Provide of grated coconut.
- Take of mixed seeds like sunflower and pumpkin.
- Use of vanilla essence optional.
Instructions to make Dates breakfast bars no sugar:
- Clean the dates and remove seeds..
- In a food processor add walnut, almond and coconut. Pulse for 5 second. Repeat this untill dry fruits are broken in pieces..
- To this add vanilla essence, seeds and dates. Pulse for 10 seconds. Repeat this for 3-4 times till dates are crushed and mixed with dry fruit mixture..
- Line a parchment paper in a baking pan or in a plate..
- Pour this mixture in the pan and set it with the help of spatula. Spread some seeds over the top.Cut them into desired shape. I cut then long about 2*5 size. A great recipe for snacking as well..
One of my favourite ways to use this date paste is to create a base for deliciously soft and chewy no-bake breakfast bars. They are a fantastic breakfast on their own when you are in a rush since they are packed with fibre. Want more no added sugar recipes? Grab a copy of my e-cookbook, No Sugar, Still Sweet. There are breakfast, snack, and treat recipes, sure to be winners with your little one (and you).
If you find this Dates breakfast bars no sugar recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.