Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer shrimp pasta salad recipe. To make summer shrimp pasta salad you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad:
- Use 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Get 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- Use 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- Provide 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- Provide 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 3 oz of Black Olives.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Use 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Get 3 of pads of Butter.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
If you find this Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.