Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai tuna and red curry fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai tuna and red curry fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry:
- Take 1 tin of oil tuna.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tapioca powder.
- Get 8 of Citrus hystrix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 of green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Thai Tuna and Red Curry Fry:
- Drain oil then squeeze a little..
- Cut green beans and citrus hystrix..
- Put tuna, red curry paste, tapioca powder and sugar in food processor and mix. Then add egg and green beans, citrus hystrix..
- Mix with hand. And fry in vegetable oil till good brown..
- 😉Enjoy ❣️.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai tuna and red curry fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!