Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. So that you can limit your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot pot beef stew recipe. You can have hot pot beef stew using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot Pot Beef Stew:
- Use 1 of med onion.
- Prepare 2 of lg carrots.
- Provide 3 of med russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen pea’s.
- You need 1 box of ox beef broth.
- Take 1 lb of stew beef.
- Prepare 1 of small turnip or two small parsnips.
Instructions to make Hot Pot Beef Stew:
- Sauté the beef in hot pot set on saute and remove from the pot.
- While the pot is still set to sauté cook diced onion till translucent..
- Turn the pot off and add all ingredients back into the pot, and add the beef broth..
- Turn the pot to pressure setting and then select the stew setting. It will cook for 30 minutes.Allow the pot to cool down on its own. Once the pressure has been released. Turn to the sauté setting and when it starts to bubble add frozen peas. Now set the pot to keep warm. Enjoy.
Wait for pot to heat up, then add oil. Add half the stew meat to pot and season with salt and lots of pepper to taste. Place all ingredients into Instant Pot EXCEPT for the frozen peas, corn and flour/water mixture. Seal Instant Pot at set valve to sealing. Trim the celery, wash the carrots, peel the onions, then roughly chop it all about the same size as your beef chunks, adding the veg to the pan as you go.
If you find this Hot Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.