Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie. The rich, festive, and fudgy chocolate cake with cherry pie filling in this recipe is incredibly easy to make. Looking for a chocolate dessert using Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix? Then check out these delicious cherry filled cookies.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Swiss Meringue Frosting, Dark Chocolate Cupcakes and a Chocolate Chocolate cobbler gets a fun black forest twist with canned cherry pie filling. These fudgy chocolate squares are deeply chocolatey and if you're feeling really decadent, serve these as a dessert with ice cream. Make the fudgiest, most chocolaty chocolate chess pie ever.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fudgy chocolate chip cherry pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The rich, festive, and fudgy chocolate cake with cherry pie filling in this recipe is incredibly easy to make. Looking for a chocolate dessert using Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix? Then check out these delicious cherry filled cookies.
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fudgy chocolate chip cherry pie using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie:
- Make ready of Pie.
- Take 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Get 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 17 of whole maraschino cherries, well drained.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 1 tub of whipped cream/cool whip.
- Take 4 of maraschino cherries, halved, well drained.
- Make ready 1 of drizzle of chocolate syrup.
No evaporated milk here, because we want a dark chocolate pie, not a milk chocolate pie! This old-fashioned chocolate chess pie recipe tastes a bit like a super fudgy brownie baked in a crust. Fudgy Chocolate Pecan Pie is a rich and delicious twist on a Thanksgiving classic chocolate lovers will go crazy for! I start out by layering the bottom of my unbaked pie shell with some milk chocolate chips.
Steps to make Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie:
- cream together room temp butter and sugar..
- add eggs and vanilla.. beat well.
- add cocoa powder, beat again starting on low and gradually increase to high until well blended..
- stir in flour and salt..
- fold in chocolate chips.
- grease a 9in. glass pie pan..
- Pour batter in pie pan..
- place cherries by pressing into the batter.. see photo…
- bake at 350° for about 30-35 minutes. toothpick should come out clean and edges should be browned..
- cool completely..
- just before serving.. spread cool whip along the top of the pie leaving a half inch around all edges..
- place cherries around in a decorative Manner(see photo).
- drizzle lightly with some chocolate syrup..
- refrigerate any unused portions..
- the pie portion is much like brownies..
I used a cup of pecan halves and spread those evenly over the chocolate chips. Chocolate with chocolate." My husband and I have this joke when he talks because he's sometimes so frighteningly articulate* that it's impossible to pretend that Because the crumb is downright fudgy. Because something magical and rich happens when you use dark brown sugar with cocoa powder. German Chocolate Pie – if you love German chocolate cake, this pie recipe is a must try. Melt a cup of the chocolate chips with the butter.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fudgy chocolate chip cherry pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!