Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Festive balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Festive balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to festive balls recipe. You can have festive balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Festive balls:
- Take 400 g of parsnips.
- Provide 400 g of Brussels sprouts.
- Get 1 of leek.
- You need 80 g of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 block of vegan mozzarella alternative.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Sage.
Steps to make Festive balls:
- Trim and peel the parsnips and sprouts and add to a pan of boiling water until the parsnips are soft..
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the chopped leek. Drain the parsnips and sprouts and add those too..
- Season with salt and pepper. I added some sage too. Then, with a potato masher, mash the ingredients together. I ground up some cashews to help bind the mix..
- Using your hands create balls from the mixture. I cut up small cubes of vegan mozzarella and put those in the middle..
- Add to preheated (and oiled) baking tray and cook at 200°C for 30 mins, carefully turning once..
Sprinkle pecans over an oven tray. Process half the crackers in a food processor to form coarse crumbs. To gift rum balls, simply find a festive gift box, load with small, paper liners, and load with your delicious, boozy, rum balls. Featuring a crackle effect glass and warm white LED's these on trend ornaments will be the finishing touch to any mantel piece, table setting or window sill. Drain off the water from pre soaking the almonds and dates and place all ingredients into the blender or processor.
If you find this Festive balls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.