Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Natto Omurice Loved by Kids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Natto Omurice Loved by Kids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy natto omurice loved by kids recipe. To cook easy natto omurice loved by kids you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Natto Omurice Loved by Kids:
- Prepare 250 grams of Warm cooked rice.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of pack Natto (small beans).
- Take 1/2 of Green onions (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Provide 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of pack ☆Dashi stock granules.
- Use 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Easy Natto Omurice Loved by Kids:
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry the rice and green onion..
- Mix all ☆ ingredients and mix them into the cooked rice. After everything is mixed and cooked, transfer onto a serving dish..
- Pour the natto, the accompanying sauce, and the eggs into a bowl and mix well..
- Heat a slightly decent amount of sesame oil in a frying pan and pour in the eggs. Stir the eggs lightly with a rubber spatula – it'd be much easier than using chopsticks..
- Slide the egg from Step 4 on top of the rice. Serve with mayonnaise and enjoy!.
As with any fried rice recipe, this recipe works best with leftover rice that has been in the fridge for a day (or a few days). Japanese kids' favourite dish, Omurice (Japanese Rice Omelette) is another Western-influenced Japanese dish. It is basically an omelette with ketchup-flavoured chicken fried rice inside it. The word 'omurice' or 'omuraisu' (オムライス) is a typical Japanese-made English dish. It's made by combining omelette and rice.
If you find this Easy Natto Omurice Loved by Kids recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.