Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese boiled egg recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese boiled egg recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese boiled egg recipe recipe. You can have japanese boiled egg recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese boiled egg recipe:
- Get 2 of eggs, hard boiled and peeled.
- You need to taste of sliced onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of mirin&sake.
- Get 2 tablespoon of japanese soy sauce (each preference).
- Get 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Use 1 of chili, thinly sliced (optional).
Instructions to make Japanese boiled egg recipe:
- Put in the slice onions into a glassware container, add in the 2 hard-boiled eggs…
- Add in some slice chilli, (optional) and pour in the half cup mirin & sake mix, 1 tablespoon japanese soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon fish sauce (Thai/Vietnam type) Do make sure the mix sauce cover over the eggs!.
- Then cover and leave it in the fridge overnight, take out next day, eat it with a salad, rice or on it's own, assure you'll like this easy to do tasty eggs dish 😋.
If you find this Japanese boiled egg recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.