Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai curry shrimp potstickers. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai curry shrimp potstickers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- Make ready of Stuffing.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of green onions.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- Get 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Get of dipping sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Steps to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai curry shrimp potstickers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!