15 Minute Stuffing*.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 15 minute stuffing*. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
15 Minute Stuffing* is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. 15 Minute Stuffing* is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 15 minute stuffing* using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 15 Minute Stuffing*:
- Take 4 box of stove top chicken stuffing.
- Make ready 1 of roll of jimmy dean spicy sausage.
- Prepare 5 of diced celery stalks.
- Take 1/2 of diced white onion.
- Get 1 can of chopped olives.
- Make ready 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of McCormick wortshire seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
Steps to make 15 Minute Stuffing*:
- cook sausage breaking up add chopoed olives set aside.
- dice veggies set aside.
- heat butter abd all seasonings with veggies about 3minutes med-high heat. add liquids high heat bring ti a simmer, add in sausage mix turn off heat.add stuffing stir well cover let sit 5minutes or.ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 15 minute stuffing* recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!