Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Granola Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Granola Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade granola bars recipe. To cook homemade granola bars you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Granola Bars:
- Get 1 cup of oats (you can use instant as well as rolled oats).
- Provide 1 cup of rice puffs (Murmura or fuliya in regional languages).
- Use 6-7 of soft dates.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 spoon of peanut butter if available.
- Take 1/2 cup of mix nuts and seeds (Almonds, walnuts, raisins).
- You need of as required Seeds like pumpkin, chia, melon, flex can be used.
Instructions to make Homemade Granola Bars:
- Dry roast the oats in a pan and keep aside..
- Dry roast the rice puffs/ murmura till crisp..
- Blend the dates with a few spoons of water..
- Roughly chop the nuts and dry roast with seeds..
- Now in a big mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients while still hot..
- Spread in a flat tray and refrigerate for about 4-5 hours…
- Cut into desired shapes and voila. Your home-made energy bundles are ready!!!.
If you find this Homemade Granola Bars recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.