Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy homemade chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy homemade chicken curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 1/4 box of Straight Cut Rice Noodles.
- Make ready 1/4 can of Light Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Thai Curry Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Thai Curry Paste.
- Make ready 1/2 of Green Papper.
- Get 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 1 of Jalapeno.
Steps to make Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Cut chicken breast into small chunks and add to preheated pan with olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, place rice noodles in HOT tap water and let them soak..
- Dice up the green pepper (and jalapeno pepper if you want extra heat) and add to the chicken..
- Add the cocount milk, thai curry sauce, and thai curry paste and stir until it is well mixed. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Drain the rice noodles and add to the pain. Mix well. Let simmer until the rice noodles are at desired temperature (about 3 minutes)..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
- Easy one pan clean-up!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy homemade chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!