Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, buckeye pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buckeye Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Buckeye Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have buckeye pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buckeye Pie:
- Make ready 20 of oreos, crushed.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, room temp.
- Take 1 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Buckeye Pie:
- Combine Oreos with melted butter, stir until all crumbs are moistened. Press and shape into pie dish.
- Combine room temp butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture over pie crust and place dish in freezer while you make ganache..
- Place chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat heavy cream until it begins to simmer. Pour over chocolate and let sit 5 minutes before stirring until smooth..
- Pour ganache over peanut butter and smooth. Refrigerate until set, about one hour..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food buckeye pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!