Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese fried rice recipe. To make chinese fried rice you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese fried rice:
- You need 1 cup (150) gm of Basmati rice.
- Get 1 cup of Cabbage finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Carrot chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of French beans finely chopped.
- Provide 3-4 of Green chilies finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 2-3 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Ajinomoto.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 /4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 5-6 tsp of Oil for tempering.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chinese fried rice:
- Wash & soak rice for half an hour..
- Meanwhile chop veggies in small pieces..
- In a pressure cooker add rice, salt, 2 tsp oil & 1.5 cup water. Cook it on medium flame. After one whistle. Switch off gas stove..
- Heat oil in a wok. add onion. Once it translucent. Add ginger, garlic paste. Saute well. Add veggies. Saute it till all tender..
- Add all sauces & spices. Mix all properly. Saute it for a minute. Remove from gas..
- Add cooked rice in vegetables. Mix properly. Serve hot..
If you find this Chinese fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.