Thai Panang Chicken Curry.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thai panang chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Panang Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Thai Panang Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have thai panang chicken curry using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Panang Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of Thai Panang Curry Paste -.
- Make ready 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of " galangal / ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 8-10 of dry red chilies, soaked in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander roots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of lime zest.
- Make ready 1 of lemongrass (bottom part), sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of shrimp paste (opt).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fried peanuts, powdered.
- Get 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Take 2 tbsp. of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp. of tamarind paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take of Thai Panang Curry with Chicken.
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken with bones, curry cut.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of panang paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 5-6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilies.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Thai Panang Chicken Curry:
- Blend all the ingredients for the curry paste to a smooth paste by adding required quantity of water. Store in an air-tight container to be used later..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the panang paste. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken and mix well. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add 1/2 cup water, salt, chilies and kaffir lime leaves..
- Mix everything well and simmer, covered till the oil starts to float on the surface and the chicken is almost tender..
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and simmer, uncovered on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with plain steamed rice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai panang chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!